Audi • Volkswagen • Skoda
Fixed price service - Sydney Northern beaches & North Shore
With Autobahn diagnostics fixed price service, you’ll know exactly how much it will cost to service your Audi, Volkswagen or Skoda at time of booking.
If your car is due for a registration check, or the registration due date is within 6 months of your service, a free E-safety(pink slip) check will be issued and included in the price of your service, again saving you time, and of course the E-safety check fee.
- Service history will be checked, ensuring the correct service interval is being carried out.
- Service warning lights and vehicle specific adaptations will be reset.
- Your logbook will be stamped.
Only the best quality oils and parts will be used, prolonging the life of your vehicle and ensuring it is maintained at the highest standard.
- Your vehicle will be test driven
- Your vehicle will go through a thorough checklist, which I have devised over the last 14 years to make sure every part of the vehicle has been thoroughly checked.
- Any faults will be noted and pictures taken.
No barrier communication:
- I will call you and personally go through each step of the checklist.At this point, you will know exactly what condition your vehicle is in.
- If your vehicle requires any further repairs, I will take you through why they are
required, and, you will be given a quote and time frame for the repair to be carried out.
- Once your vehicle is finished, I will call you and go through your bill, so you know exactly what you are paying.
- Payment can be made over the phone or in person on return of your vehicle. Whichever suits you best.
Invoice and job card/pictures:
- When payment is made, a copy of your job card and invoice will be sent directly to your email address.
- Pictures taken during the service and repair of your vehicle will attached to your invoice via a clickable link, for you to access at any time in the future.
- A copy of your files will always be kept, just incase they are misplaced over the years.