Audi • Volkswagen • Skoda
COLLECTION & DROP BACK SERVICING - SYDNEY NORTHERN BEACHES & NORTH SHORE
Autobahn Diagnostics collection and drop back service is available to Audi, Volkswagen and Skoda customers, living on Sydneys Northern Beaches and lower north shore. I’ve made this service available, so that your daily time management becomes that little bit easier.
As with fixed price servicing a registration check will be carried out free of charge, if it is due within 6 months of your service date*
This will not only save you time in returning to a workshop, but it will save you a $40 fee required for the E-safety check.
I know how hard it can be to make time for the everyday things in our lives.
Let me help. Availability permitting, I will personally come and collect your vehicle, removing the time you spend driving it to a workshop.
This not only benefits you by saving time, it gives me, as your technician, more time in your vehicle.
- Some workshops spend minimal time, if any, test driving your vehicle.
- Whether you drop your car off, or I collect it, I will spend a sufficient amount of time test driving your vehicle correctly.
- This time can tell me a lot.
- Are there noises from the suspension or drivetrain?
- Does it accelerate and brake like it should?
- Does it run rough in traffic?
If there’s a fault that you experience during driving, I’ll spend as much time as possible trying to experience that same issue, leading to a faster, less expensive diagnostic and repair.
If there are no faults, you still have peace of mind that your car has been properly checked,and you never had to leave your routine to have that done.
* If vehicle looks as if it will not be in correct working order in 6 months time E-safety check may not be issued.